Jonas Otauji is 37 years old and he is a sushi-chef from Lehi, Utah. He describes himself as determined and motivated. He knows what it is like to be down and out and to come out back on top, after going bankrupt and losing almost everything.
Besides wanting to win the money, Jonas is here to prove to himself and his family that he can do this. He believes he will survive on the show because he knows how to fish, make fire and shelter. He also feels he will be able to cook something interesting with what food they have.
Jeff as this to say about him: "Jonas is very malleable. At some point, Jonas is going to say, 'This is my alliance and I'm going to stick with them and hope it works out.' Otherwise people are going to see him as too soft or too nice and cut him loose."
From what you've seen so far, do you think Jeff's assumption is correct?
Latest Survivor News …Survivor One World Cast:
- Alicia Rosa – Age: 24 – High school teacher – Chicago, IL
- Chelsea Meissner – Age: 26 – Medical sales rep – Charleston, SC
- Christina Cha – Age: 30 – Freelance writer/editor – Los Angeles, CA
- Katrina Edorsson – Age: 22 – Student – Orlando, FL
- Kourtney Moon – Age: 27 – Mechanic – Austin, TX
- Kimberly Spradlin – Age: 28 – San Antonio, TX
- Monica Culpepper – Age: 41 – Physical therapist – Tampa, FL
- Nina Acosta – Age: 51 – Law enforcement – Clovis, CA
- Sabrina Thompson – Age – High school teacher – Brooklyn, NY
- Bill Posely – Age: 28 – Actor – Los Angeles, CA
- Colton Cumbie – Age: 22 – Student – Monroe, AL
- Greg Smith Survivor – Age unknown
- Jay Byars Survivor – Age: 26 – Model – South Carolina
- Jonas Otsuji – Age: 35 – Chef – Salt Lake City, UT
- Leif Manson – Age: 34 – Entertainment industry – San Diego, CA
- Matt Quinlan – Age: 33 – Lawyer – San Francisco, CA
- Michael Jefferson – Age: 30 – Banker – Marysville, WA
- Troy “Troyzan” Robertson – Age: 51 – Photographer – Miami, FL